About Tanisha Mackin Publishing
Tanisha Mackin Story
Tanisha Mackin Story
Award Winning and 10X Best Selling Author, Tanisha D. Mackin was born and raised in Buffalo, NY. Tanisha is an Author, Ghostwriter, Philanthropist, Publisher, Travel Writer and TV Host. Tanisha used her tragedies to help and motivate others through their pain. Tanisha knows all too well about violence and how it can affect the lives of family members. She was inspired to not focus on the negative and focus on the positive of her heartaches. She started the Mackin Miracles, formally known as the Mackin Project to assist widows and children who've recently lost a spouse or parent to violence. When asked what inspired this colon cancer survivor to work hard, Tanisha has to look no further than her two beautiful children.
Tanisha and her company has won many awards as well as gracing the cover of several magazines (Writer's Life, Glambitious, BlaQVersity, Purpose & Profit and Author BAE). Her experiences has led Tanisha to write several books, write for several magazines including her own, appear on radio and television shows. Her experiences has also led Tanisha to help others share their stories through writing by becoming a ghostwriter and publisher. Tanisha is here to be an encouragement to others who may be going through the hardships of life. Like a butterfly, Tanisha represents the never ending cycle of life.
WHO WE ARE
Tanisha Mackin Publishing provides ghostwriting and publishing services to those who are looking to become bestselling authors. We have produced several books, bestselling clients and worked on book tours including a book tour for Pastor Rhonda Henderson and 4X Grammy Award Winning and Reality Star Stevie J. Tanisha has become a #1 bestselling author with her book collaboration with Actress and Comedian Kim Coles (Open Your G.I.F.T.S). We share our clients stories through writing and we make them bestselling authors.
Tanisha Mackin and Tanisha Mackin Publishing is the recipient of:
1. 2013 Utopian Euphoria Making A Difference
2. 2016 Metro Phenomenal Women
3. 2016 Black Women Are Award for Survivorship
4. 2016 IALA Award for Memoir of the year (My Testimony, I Don't Look Like What I've Been Through).
5. 2016 Rising Star - Women In The Spotlight GoinGlobal
6. 2018 Best of McDonough
7. 2019 McDonough Hall of Fame (Best of McDonough)
8. 2019 ACHI Magazine - Author of the Year
9. 2020 McDonough Hall of Fame (Best of McDonough)
10. 2020 Crown Yourself - Publisher Award
11. 2021 McDonough Hall of Fame (Best of McDonough)
12. 2021 ForHER Celebration of the Brown Skin Girl
13. 2022 McDonough Hall of Fame (5 consecutive years)